- Make sure the resolution is at least 300 dpi.
- When saving from Adobe programs do not check preserve editing capabilities.
- Export to PDF instead of saving to pdf from Microsoft programs.
- Export to PDF or save for print when using
- a Mac.
- Flatten files.
- Make sure photos have a color profile. No raw camera files. The color will not print as they appear your screen.
- Give yourself time. Prints can usually be printed within a day but make sure you leave yourself time for a proof and possible changes.
- Frame Shops need at least 2" for stretching canvas.